Toutes les news
GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE FÉDÉRATION - 12 juin 2012
The General Assembly of the Fédération française de la Couture, du Prêt-à-Porter des Couturiers et des Créateurs de Modetook place on June 11, 2012 and renewed its Board of Directors, made of the following companies :
Agnès B, Anne-Valérie Hash, Chanel, Chloé, Christian Dior, Dries Van Noten, Hermès, Isabel Marant, Issey Miyake, Jean Paul Gaultier, Kenzo, Lanvin, Léonard, Pierre Cardin, Sonia Rykiel & Yves Saint Laurent
The members of this Board of Directors re-elected unanimously Didier Grumbach as President of the Fédération on proposition of the Executive Committe, elected in May 2012.
This Executive Committee informed the Assembly of the activity fields its members will be in charge of :
- Bruno Pavlovsky will be in charge of Industry and craft culture,
- Guillaume de Seynes will be in charge of fashion show schedules,
- Ralph Toledano will be in charge of emerging brands,
- Sidney Toledano will be in charge of education,
- Paul Denève will announce later on the activity he intends to be in charge of.
The Executive Committee will back the action led by the President. The members of the Assembly expressed their satisfaction towards this new organisation method which will strengthen the collective action of the Fédération. Thus it will guarantee the independence of its structure.
The members of the Assembly renewed as well their trust in Didier Grumbach to accompany the setting up of this new governance system.