Already accredited ?
- - - Please note the following - - -
- any incomplete application will be refused. Signed letters along with a corporate stamp are imperative.
- press members whose application is received AFTER the deadline can be included in the second press list, at best.
- applicants must submit a document entitled “Accreditation Application” with the names and contact information (mailing address in Paris, email address, telephone number) of each member of its technical crew, regardless of whether the member is a photographer or part of the television crew.
- only technical stuff such as photo/camera/sound technicians are allowed to get badges.
- the photographer’s/cameramen’s badges will be given directly to the photographers in person at the Carrousel du Louvre upon presentation of a valid photo ID and a valid ID card.
- the names of photographer’s/cameramen’s assistants must be provided in writing by the applicant.
- requests for accreditation must be filled every season and for each fashion week (Haute Couture, men’s wear, ready-to-wear).
- the accreditation fee is 36 euros, tax included, per person and per fashion week. Checks should be made out to the Fédération de la Couture.
- payment alone does not guarantee accreditation.